The Programmer’s Guide To LDOS/TRSDOS Version 6
|Title:||The Programmer’s Guide To LDOS/TRSDOS Version 6|
|Number of pages:||208|
The Programmer’s Guide to LDOS/TRSDOS Version 6 is my favorite TRS‑80 programming book, and in my opinion, the most useful. The chapters include:
- an overview of the operating system
- device input/output, with information about filters and drivers
- disk drive input/output, with information about writing a disk driver
- DOS directory structure
- disk file access and control
- interfacing with supervisory calls (SVCs), including detailed information about parameters
- other useful miscellaneous tables and topics
In other words, The Programmer’s Guide provides complete overview of all the information necessary to write a proper Model 4 program.
You can download The Programmer’s Guide at Tim Mann’s Misosys Software and Documents Page in a variety of different formats.